Driver On-The-Road Checklist Part 3
- Do not discuss your route with any shipper personnel unless instructed to by your company.
- When stopped at a traffic light or in traffic, be aware of anyone approaching your vehicle.
- Go directly to your delivery point without making any stops.
- Avoid being boxed in. Leave room in front and behind your truck to permit escape.
- Do not pick up hitchhikers.
- Be aware of vehicles that are following your truck and of strangers asking questions about your cargo, route, or destination.