Driver On-The-Road Checklist Part 1
- When leaving your facility , be aware of any possible surveillance of your facility or your truck. Criminal surveillance often begins at, or within a mile of, your origin.
- Follow company stopping and parking procedures. Do not leave animals in open trucks unattended.
- Do not make any unscheduled stops.
- Be aware of possible "Ruses". If you are unsure if a police officer is real, call 911 and ask.
- Report any suspicious activities or emergencies to local police by calling 911, the follow up with a call to Highway Watch at 1-877-USA-SAFE.